Thursday, July 9, 2009

My New Venture

I decided just blogging about candles was not enough for me to share with the world. So I have become a distributor with a candle company so that I can continue to share my experiences with everyone and bring more joy to those who have a passion for candles.

I can now offer something more to everybody that enjoys burning candles. And earn some extra cash at the same time. I am so excited about this new road I have decided to take. Soon it will be a full time career for me.

These candles are healthier to burn and smell amazing! I have been looking for a way to earn a full time income from home and it has taken me 3 years to find it. I can work from home , spend more time with my family and have fun while I do it. What more can I ask for.

Do you burn scented candles?
Have you tried gourmet scented candles?

I want to share with you too!

Check out the website here

To see the full line of products just click the online store tab.

If you are looking to make some extra cash of your own take a look at this website after you have visited the first website here

No comments:

Post a Comment